- Type of Injury
- Road Traffic accident
- Injured at work
- Asbestos related illnesses
- Back Injury
- Blindness and Eye Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burns and Scarring
- Deafness and Hearing Problems
- Falls From Height
- Head injuries at work
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Psychological Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Slip, Trip and Falling Accidents
- Soft Tissue & Ankle Ligament Injury
- Work-related Diseases
- Medical Negligence
- Slipping and Tripping
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
If you believe you may be suffering from a repetitive strain injury which was work related, you could be entitled to financial compensation.
Repetitive strain injuries affect thousands of people. They are most often caused by:
- Long periods of work without suitable breaks
- An overuse of the muscles on a continued repetitive basis
- Constantly vibrating equipment
- Working in cold temperatures
- Continually holding the same posture
- Stress has been known to trigger RSI
- Poor posture or a badly organised work area
- Direct pressure or a blow to the body
- Lifting heavy loads on a regular or repeated basis
- Fatigue or tiredness
What is a repetitive strain injury
Repetitive strain injury is used as a broad term to describe many different conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and tenosynovitis.
Symptoms of a repetitive strain injury include:
- Tingling in the hands, wrists, fingers, forearms, elbows, shoulders, back or neck
- Discomfort when undertaking a particular task
- Diminishing of strength and co-ordination particularly in the hands.
It is worthwhile remembering that repetitive strain injury is largely a symptom of poor posture, not taking sufficient breaks and stress. Repetitive strain injury is frequently associated with desk work, however, workers on assembly lines, factories and even musicians can be affected by RSI.
Guardian First deals with repetitive strain injury claims daily. We understand, and never forget, how distressing it can be to continue your daily routine. Our team of specialists will lead you through the practical demands of the legal process whilst offering you support and guidance needed to gain the correct medical treatment.
Guardian First can help you claim compensation
To claim financial compensation for your repetitive strain injury call Guardian First free on 0800 652 7075 and speak to one of our Claim Specialists, or if you prefer, complete our online form and we’ll get back in touch at a time that suits you.